18 Feb Do You Know Piano Lessons Make Children Smarter? Here’s What Claims New Study
The majority of us overlook the importance of music lessons in early childhood development, but the fact is that rich musical environment helps children to be fluent, speak more clearly, and strengthen their social & emotional skills. When your child learns the sound of tones, it supports their cognitive thinking, language development, and makes them expressive just like adults. Singing in tune and clapping to beats encourages them to have fun and spend quality time.
Even research reveals that piano lessons for six months can noticeably improve their learning skills, and is a full brain workout, influencing the physical and mental wellbeing of a child. Childhood is an exciting and challenging timeframe of life where every new experience is considered as an opportunity to grow.
A piano lesson is one definite step for physical, mental and emotional agileness because:
- It Increases Memory Skills – Learning piano improves the concentration level of your child and teaches them to create a musical sonnet and memorize every tune. It’s like a total workout of the brain and improves the child’s ability to perform.
- Improves Their Coordination – Practicing piano or playing any musical instrument improves the hand-eye coordination of your child. The exposure to music lets them embrace precision and agileness while performing just like when they play different sports.
- Improves Math Skills – Piano lesson is a creative activity where rhythms and beats unwind your kid from tedious daily Several studies have also concluded that playing an instrument helps them to recognize fractions and patterns and wires your child’s brain to help him/her understand other areas of math.
- Improves their reading and comprehension skills – Learning and playing the piano needs constant reading & understanding. With each lesson, your child becomes motivated for perfection. Their learning ability to comprehend music eventually helps them in reading and understanding literature.
- Nurture the Self-Expression and Self-Confidence – In the majority of cases, our piano or guitar lesson for kids becomes a gateway to be expressive and embrace confidence. The enthusiasm and support from teacher & colleagues does make them a better speaker later in life.
The Grand Conclusion
We have found a significant relation between music instruction and child learning ability. Since there are no negative consequences with the idea of connecting children with music, it will be an activity your kid might enjoy enthusiastically. The piano lesson endows a remarkable contribution to child’s thinking, movement, social and listening skills. Other than this, there are many short term benefits. I hope this blog will encourage others. To learn more about piano lessons, do make your next stop at www.pianoguitarsinginglessons.com.